We’re seeking a Technical Community Manager to help us sustain and grow our active, worldwide community!
- Experience in either data science or open source software.
- Experience building and/or managing a technical community.
- Understanding of Git, Git-flow and CI/CD. You don’t have to be a superuser, but we make tools built around Git and you’ll need to know how to use them.
- Experience blogging or publishing technical content online. Bonus points if it’s related to open source or data science.
- Strong communication skills. Everyone on our team, from engineers to developer advocates, needs to be able to communicate over digital platforms kindly and clearly.
- Proficient written and spoken English is required.
Tools used for remote work
Remote team at Iterative is using 2 tools like Discord and GitHub when working remotely.
Iterative's remote company is headquartered in San Francisco, United States
Remote team in 7 cities and 5 countries
Iterative is working remotely from 7 cities like Seattle, Boston and Ukraine across 5 countries like United States, Nepal and Poland with the average temperature of 5°C.