We are seeking a Senior Platform Engineer who has experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment to join our Platform Engineering team.
- You have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in Platform Engineering practicing some form of Agile and DevOps.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with building and scaling AWS infrastructure.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience automating microservice deployments on Kubernetes.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform and Salt.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience managing CI/CD tools such as GitLab or GitHub.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with distributed source code controls systems such as Git.
- You approach infrastructure architecture from a design-driven standpoint with security, reliability and scalability as its core.
- You may have a bias, but you are OS architecture agnostic and are equally comfortable administering either Linux or Windows.
- You are a creative engineer who enjoys implementing systems for complex problems to autonomously understand, interact with and adapt to their end users.
- You enjoy working on cross-disciplinary and agile teams.
- You are fluent in at least 1 object-oriented language.
- You are fluent in some form of scripting language (Python, Unix shell, Powershell).
- You hold a Masters’ degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent years of experience.
- You have working rights for the USA.