As a Customer Advocate, you will be a member of the Customer Success team. Customer Success is responsible for the entire customer experience, from pre-sales through onboarding and account management, to retention. Your focus will be on pre-sales, where you will help build and execute a process that creates a delightful user experience that leads to more customers signing up for paid accounts.
- Experience in sales or account management in a technical environment, ideally in the developer tools space. You should be comfortable talking about commercial terms and know how to close deals.
- Engineering skills, ideally with some experience with CI/CD. You should be technical enough to set up and use Buildkite yourself.
- The ability to understand and articulate customers’ engineering needs.
- Curiosity and the desire to improve processes and drive change.
- Flexibility, as you will wear multiple hats.
- You are happy working remotely and are comfortable taking initiative when blocked but you also enjoy being part of a team and collaborating via remote tools such as Zoom and Basecamp.