Remote company managers are talking about why they are running a remote team and how did they start. They also share ideas about what are the biggest benefits of remote work and why it's here to stay.
Remote team leaders about building a remote team and how are they hiring for remote jobs in their company. They also share tips about how to stand out when applying for remote jobs.
Practical tips from remote companies about managing a remote team – how to measure productivity, where to work from and about planning company retreats to bring the remote team together.
Remote team leaders answering questions about their daily life in a remote team regarding communication, tools and more. They also share tips for companies planning to start working remotely.
We want candidates who are positive, really motivated, self-managed, able to work with minimal supervision, and show passion about WordPress and what they do. We look for creative team players who are willing to bring new ideas to our company. To find a great cultural fit we expect to onboard people who are aligned with our core values, which are quality, excellent support, open-mindedness and creativity, a positive attitude, and honesty.
- A can-do attitude and a proactive outlook
- At least 7 years of work experience within your professional industry or field of specialty
- Reliability, trustworthiness and discretion
- Strong time management and efficiency
- Professionalism in all communications
- Steadiness and dependability with great flexibility
- A high level of internet knowledge and a solid understanding of cloud-based technologies
- Quick to learn and grasp new concepts
- A fast and reliable internet connection
- Friendly demeanor