The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join our existing team of highly skilled developers. This candidate will be integrating the Systems team, which is a cross-functional team responsible for maintaining and implementing custom functionality on our public websites. This ranges from sales workflows to specific support applications that are actively used by both our company members and our clients as well as custom API integration and development.
Because this particular team is located entirely in Europe, we are seeking someone willing to work during European, the Middle East or African working hours.
- Strong background in efficient database usage with MySQL.
- Completely competent in the full testing cycle of new releases
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Think and act like a leader
- Besides being really smart, autonomous and a WordPress expert, you need to be a very good team player.
Other benefits of joining our Company:
- React expert
- Excellent GUI design skills
- This is a 100% remote position, which means that the ideal candidate has a proven track record of being disciplined, focused and organized, in order to be successful.
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Get great perks, including paid vacation, scholarship program, personal Kindle with an extensive library, home office set-up allowance, and more…
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your application and let’s talk.
If you’re passionate about coding, fluent in database architecture and know WordPress API inside and out, we need you. You will join teams of passionate developers, making WordPress better.