- High velocity superstar.
- You want to challenge of growing and managing remote teams
- You love really hard engineering challenges
- You love recruiting and managing super sharp people
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- You think life is too short to work with B-players.
- You are entrepreneurial and want to work in a super fact-paced environment where the solutions aren’t already predefined.
- you walk through walls
- you want to help build a massive company
- you live in the United States or Canada
- SafeGraph is a B2B data company that sells to data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- SafeGraph's goal is to be the place for all information about physical Places
- SafeGraph currently has 20+ people and has raised a $20 million Series A. CEO previously was founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- Company is growing fast, over $10M ARR, and is currently profitable.
- Company is based in San Francisco, Denver, and New York City but about 50% of the team is remote (all currently in the U.S.). We get the entire company together in the same place every month.
About the role:
Opportunity to be:
- Member of the executive team and reporting directly to the CEO.
- Oversee all engineering and machine learning
- Core member of the executive team
- one of the first 40 people in a very fast growing company
- be one of the core drivers of company's success
- work with an amazing engineering team
- be on the executive team
- potential to take on more responsibility as company grows
- work with only A-Players