As a Support Engineer at CartHook, you will serve as the technical point person and primary technical resource for the Support team. You'll also assist the Customer Success team, as needed, during video demos and onboarding phase, supporting customer onboarding from a technical standpoint. You'll use your ace communication and technical skills, along with ecommerce knowledge, to help customers understand what they can accomplish with CartHook, using a strategic and consultative approach. By solving complex technical challenges that vary by store, you'll help the Customer Success and Support teams grow and retain our customer base.
This role will work closely day-to-day with Support, Customer Success, and the Director of Customer Success to create a strong customer-centric culture and ensure efficient and effective product engagement and retention for our customers. Additionally, you will collaborate with Product and Engineering on a case-by-case need to help debug technical issues and prioritize feature requests that are submitted during the customer onboarding process.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in support/sales/solutions engineering, technical consulting for enterprise accounts; customer-facing experience is a must
- Familiar with best practices in the following: affiliate apps (Swell, Smile.io, Loyalty Lion) and conversion tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel)
- Ability to problem-solve, track and follow up on a variety of complex technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Basic understanding of REST APIs
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong customer relationship skills
- Ambition, the ability to think beyond, be highly collaborative, and extremely driven
- Ability to work 9 am - 5 pm PST
- Experience working in HubSpot, GSuite apps, Slack, Zoom, and Jira
- Experience with Shopify Plus and BigCommerce
- Previous experience with Angular, Laravel and Vue
- Previous experience of implementing custom ecommerce tracking solutions
- Previous experience in an environment with constantly shifting priorities
- Experience building web apps
- Previous remote work experience
So, are you game? If yes, let’s talk!
We’d love to learn a little bit more about you, and how you’d handle certain situations, so when sending us your resume, please include an answer to this question:
- Describe a technical challenge you worked on and then solved in the past that you're proud of or found extremely interesting. Explain the technology and tools you used to resolve the issue and how the tools used made your job easier or harder to troubleshoot and resolve the technical hurdle.
To apply: https://carthook.com/jobs/support-engineer/