- Handling customer tickets in Zendesk, resolving if possible or escalating further to our Customer Success, Implementation Services, Tech Ops, Engineering or Product teams.
- Handling Snowplow pipeline incidents in OpsGenie, communicating the failure to our customers and either resolving if possible, or working with the customer and/or Snowplow teams to resolve.
- Providing help to the open-source Snowplow community in our Discourse forums.
- Working with customers on regular support tasks including: upgrading their Snowplow pipelines; sharing security best practices; enabling new Snowplow features for their account.
- Creating playbooks, documentation and software to reduce your support workload even as we add more customers.
- Collaborating with Snowplow teams on bug fixes and new features for both our open source projects and our proprietary orchestration and monitoring technology.
- Constant awareness of open and ongoing issues and actively checking and updating open tickets.
Excellent customer support is at the core of Snowplow’s commercial offering. You will join the support rotation, and take on an agreed number of evening and weekend support hours (compensated both in money and time). While the ongoing Snowplow Insights support commitment is the first priority, our Support Engineers will regularly take full days to work on projects that are strategic for the Support team or wider company.The environment you’ll be working in
Our company values are Transparency, Honesty, Ownership, Inclusivity, Empowerment, Customer-centricity, Growth and Technical Excellence. These aren’t just words we plucked out of thin air, we came up with them together as a company and are continually looking to find new ways to weave these into our day to day operations. From flexible hours and working locations to the way we give feedback, we’re passionate about building a company that supports both company and individual development. We’d love to get to know you if:Data or programming is your thing!
This role would be a great fit for somebody who has completed an analytically rigorous degree or programming bootcamp, or has experience in programming, QA or other automation.You enjoy helping people
. You communicate with clarity and empathy.New programming language? You’re on it!
You have a broad technical curiosity and proven technical understanding.
Broader business challenges interest you. Snowplow customers are highly technology- and data-literate, and expect Snowplow Insights support to be responsive, well-informed and always mindful of their business goals.I have an idea!
You have a passion for problem solving.Can we automate? Yes, we can.
You will be constantly working with customers and internal Snowplow teams to solve Snowplow Insights problems in as effective, time-efficient and repeatable way as possible - you must love troubleshooting.Process makes perfect.
You have a mature attitude to security, documentation and process.Reliability is key.
Snowplow Insights customers trust us with their event pipelines and AWS and GCP accounts - this is a huge responsibility and informs everything we do.What you’ll get in return
- A competitive package, including share options
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- MacBook or Dell XPS 13/15
- Freedom to work wherever suits you best
- Two fantastic company Away Weeks in a different European city each year (the last one was in Bratislava in November!)
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and challenging problems
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
- Convenient location in central London (Aldgate)
- Continuous supply of Pact coffee and healthy snacks in the office when you’re here!