StudySync is the award-winning, flagship product of BookheadEd Learning LLC, a California-based company developing products that leverage forward-thinking designs and technologies to engage students while providing teachers and administrators with a relevant, easy-to-use platform that delivers adaptable, dynamic curriculum solutions.
You are comfortable working in a distributed software development team and have the communication skills necessary to thrive in that environment. You also have prior experience building modern applications with examples you are proud to show off. Candidates seeking a full-stack position are welcome to apply.
Must have expertise in:
• A modern, component-based SPA framework (React, Vue, Angular 2+)
An ideal candidate will have experience with:
• React 16.8+
• State management frameworks (Redux preferred)
• Web accessibility (WCAG Standards)
A full-stack candidate will have in-depth knowledge of:
• Application and system architecture
• AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, CloudFormation)
The team is currently distributed across the US.
To apply: email@example.com