Our client, a Computer Software company is looking to hire a Software Developer for a 6 month contract
Software Developer - React
Client: Computer Software
Role: Senior Software Developer
Duration: 6 Months, likelihood for an extension
Location: Remote, Toronto Your new Role and Responsibilities
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer, who will have an opportunity to develop a Web Application & CMS UI's using React. You will also work closely with Product Owners, UI/UX, and other senior engineering team members to define the future architecture and system design to support new business needs.
The right Candidate for this role will have an outgoing personality, not afraid to have input & vocalise their thoughts and opinions. What you'll need to succeed
- Mid-senior to Senior
- Node (for backend/server)
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- React & Redux (for frontend, what runs in the browser)
- Some experience with CI/CD (continuous integration/deployment, Jenkins or Circle CI or Travis)
- Understanding how to perform tune apps (Lighthouse/PageSpeed for frontend, artillery/apache benchmark for backend/APIs)
- Experience with writing tests (Qunit/Jest/Mocha/Chai)
- Strong knowledge of front-end development tools
- Experience working with cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience with AEM is an Asset
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 6 month engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for an incorporated contractor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.