Social Media Automation Engineer
SocialFollow is hiring for their remote-only team. We are a small group that creates different tools for social media marketing and promotion. We are profitable, we value slow growth and we ensure the work-life balance of our team.
We're looking for someone that has automated large amounts of social media accounts and has experience with reverse engineering mobile and web apps.
The requirements are:
Having programmatically handled a network of large social media accounts in the last two years. We're interested in hearing from people that have accomplished so via hardware automation, software or a mix.
- The accounts you handled were from Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok.
- Experience with reverse engineering iOS, Android and web apps.
- You have collaborated in OS projects around social media reverse engineering.
- You're familiar with the reverse engineering toolset like Charles Proxy, Wireshark, Frida or equivalent tools.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creation and automation of thousands of social media accounts for Instagram, TikTok and other platforms.
- Maintaining APIs to integrate different tools with your account management backend.
- Reverse engineering new apps and creating wrappers for their private APIs.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and international team that disregards authority and embraces hacker culture.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance.
Very complex problems that involve playing cat and mouse with some of the world's best security teams.
Note: Please don't apply if you don't have provable experience in the automation and reverse engineering field.
If you want to apply, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with what you’ve worked on.
To apply: email@example.com