MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers. We are the trusted partner for end-to-end digital product execution of various companies - from well-funded tech start-ups to global enterprises. We strive to be the #1 company for ideating, designing, testing and building digital products, combining elite engineers, designers and product managers with artificial intelligence on our platform.
We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our core projects team.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with strong technical experience across multiple projects who is now looking for something highly dynamic and technically challenging, without the politics.
The nature of our work means we partner with, and in many cases support, a diverse mix of clients from varying industries with an even wider range of technical challenges we need to work with them to solve.
- Work directly with our key clients to help guide technically, our most complex and challenging projects - you’ll be the technical sparring partner, thinking constantly about technical strategy, staffing needs, budget constraints and product viability.
- Be a partner and (in some cases) lead our dynamic internal & freelance tech talent - you’ve had experience as a senior & well respected member of cross functional teams before and know how to get the best out of people, leading by example.
- Guide and monitor on-going projects - we’re building products where we’re also required to enable and develop our client teams. You should have a good instinct for this and proactively keep an eye on these cases to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Step in when necessary - though you're strategic, you still like to get your hands dirty when required. You still love coding and like to keep up with the latest developments
- 4+ Years experience in a challenging technical environment - you’ll have a background in Java, NodeJS, React or other Mobile/Web focus, working well to problem-solve in a fast-paced team setting
- You have significant experience with databases and data processing
- IoT / sensors a plus
- Any other platforms (arduino, vr, drones, etc.) a plus
- Experience with various CI/CD systems/pipelines and runtime platforms
- You excel at communicating with business stakeholders - you’re used to educating non-technical colleagues/clients and appreciate the bigger picture when building technical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and German.
- Competitive salary
- High level of autonomy, with an opportunity to really help develop our technical offering
- Work with a diverse range of technically challenging problems - there’s no such thing as a ‘typical project’ for us!
- Being part of MVPF enables you to build a network of companies and people all over the world and share knowledge with the best entrepreneurs, designers and developers in the industry
- We embrace remote work and allow our employees to work remotely whenever possible.
- Amazing views over Berlin in our 29th Floor office, right next to the river!
- Access to the best resources - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy + occasional international pop-up offices to facilitate remote work (for the last two years Cape Town in January)
- Regular team events - we celebrate our successes together
- Personal development budget