Since launching in August 2019, we’ve grown very strongly and are now seeking to employ a second full-time developer. We’re a remote only company, currently with 6 people split between Europe and the United States. We have a relaxed working environment and use just enough process to keep ourselves efficient.
We offer engineering challenges to deliver an elegant, reliable and performant user experience while dealing with the complex nature of the APIs we use and our business domain under the hood. Our stack is Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, TypeScript and React, all running on Heroku.
- Several years development experience in Ruby on Rails in real production environments.
- PostgreSQL experience
- Previous experience working in a complex business domain.
- Experience writing tests and working with TDD, ideally using RSpec
- Git knowledge
- Fluent business English
Nice to Have
- Frontend development experience, particularly in TypeScript and React.
- Experience with APIs and integrating to 3rd party software.
- A good eye for UI details.
- Previous experience working in a remote role.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a salary paid monthly. It is a remote position, and you can be based anywhere in the world, provided that you have 2-3 hours daily overlap with Central European Standard Time.
How to Apply
Simply send your CV to email@example.com
, with a brief email that answers the following questions:
- What is the largest or most complex application you’ve worked on in your career?
- What are your salary requirements (in US$/month)?
That’s it. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/timezest-senior-ruby-on-rails-engineer