We are looking for a passionate iOS developer who has a strong sense of ownership for his/her projects, great attention to details and a prime focus on time-to-market. This position requires deep customer-focused thinking, strong communications skills, self-motivation, and the willingness to work remotely.
- You take on full responsibility and ownership of your projects and strive to continuously improve it.
- You make it your top priority to burn down your assigned tickets and deliver your code in the highest quality possible within a given time frame.
- You keep your project manager and fellow developers regularly updated about your work status and show a high level of proficiency in your day-to-day project communication.
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You collaborate closely with QA and code reviewers to ensure high quality of your code.
- You don't just blindly implement requirements, but also think about the bigger picture.
- You love to build great code and you are passionate about your projects.
- You continuously challenge yourself to become better, you love to learn new things and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- You are smart and fun to work with.
- You bring a positive can-do attitude and you always try to find a solution for a problem yourself before asking your Team Lead.
- You are highly self-motivated and super reliable in your work.
- You are willing to go the extra mile for your team.
- You communicate proactively and directly with your team, and you don’t beat around the bush if there’s something that should be improved.
- You give and take on constructive criticism and you are willing to work on the items you can improve.
- You appreciate the freedom to work wherever you choose and you are happy to travel to our workshops and client meetings if necessary.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of coding experience.
- At least 3 years of mobile development in Swift & iOS
- You have published at least 3 apps on the App Store
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON
- Exceptional self-learning and self-motivation capabilities
- Experience with Networking, concurrency, GCD, GitHub.
- Fluent(!) in English - written and spoken
Nice to have
- Firebase, Crashlytics, AppStore Connect, Contentful, Jira, Bitrise, CD/CI, Fastlane, Slack, Zeplin, GitLab
- Sketch, Wireframes, Frameworks.
- Experience with Swift design patterns, MVC, MVP, VIPER, MVVM.
- Remote, and fun work environment based on Slack
- Full transparency in our processes and communication
- Team workshops at top locations all around Europe and the Middle East with fantastic teammates, burgers and beer ;-)
- People development tools like weekly masterclasses, regular 360-degree feedback from your teammates and 1:1s with your Team Lead
- A 10h - 40h work week depending on workload and your availability
Freelance: 30-35€ /h (depending on your skills and experience), 12-month contract extending year to year with an option to mature to a Project Lead 40€ /h.
- Please fill out the application form and attach your CV.
- If we are interested, we will schedule a quick 10m call with your future Team Lead to get to know each other, and talk about our mutual expectations.
- To evaluate your coding, language and architecture skills, we’d like to give you a small software assignment. No worries, it doesn’t hurt ;-).
- A 1-hour technical interview with your Team Lead and Project Lead to go through the assignment and evaluate some of your personal and technical skills
- If you have swapped us all off our feet, we will schedule a final call with your future Team Lead and our Founder & Managing Director Hannes to talk about next steps.