We are looking for an experienced Senior Automation QA Engineer with strong testing and coding skills.
You’ll collaborate with professional QA team to ensure our product is fully tested and working perfectly.
- Monitor product’s business and functional requirements, develop automation test plan and design an efficient automation framework for web product testing
- Develop automated tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles to ensure the early involvement
- Work closely with Developers, Product Owners and Testers to develop automated testing components.
- Administer and maintain automation scripts
- Review product changes and coordinate with Developers to provide efficient feedback.
- Partner with manual testers to assist in implementation of needed manual test cases.
- Monitor automation tests' development concepts to recommend appropriate automation solutions, evaluate scripts and recommend changes as per requirements.
- Monitor automated test runs, analyze and identify the presence of any bug in system;
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Review nonconforming issues and provide suitable recommendations
- 3+ years hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web applications in the software development industry
- 3+ years of in-depth experience developing test automation
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using Selenium
- Capability to think & contribute from Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable and detailed parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third parties
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with Continuous Deployment tools