Uscreen is growing and we’re looking for an intuitive, proactive, and energetic individual to join our ranks. Our new Sales Intake Specialist will play a big role in our team by qualifying our incoming sales leads and educating them about Uscreen. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing self-reliant startup in a booming industry and help us scale. We’re not just about hitting the numbers, we’re about creating opportunities for prospective clients to become successful.
About the role:
This is a remote position, but working hours need to overlap with the Eastern Time (USA). Candidates from Washington, D.C., and the surrounding areas will have a slight advantage, but the final decisions will be based on the candidate's overall fit with the company.
Your main goal is to answer any incoming questions from leads about the Uscreen platform and educate them on how they can use it to monetize their video content. We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a remote-first position that requires a quiet place to work, as well as a stable internet connection, so please keep this in mind when applying.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Answer any incoming calls from prospects.
- Respond to incoming tickets and answer questions customers may have.
- Perform general demos of the platform to prospective customers.
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years Sales or Inside Sales experience
- Experience in SaaS (B2B is a plus)
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work
- Able to overlap with our Washington, D.C. based team: from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EDT
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a requirement)
- Overall a nice and energetic person
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar
- Experience in the Video industry (nice to have but not a deal-breaker
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- If applicable, 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Apply using this link: https://forms.gle/8vS1PbGbcLjgyqSK8
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/uscreen-sales-intake-specialist-1