Jobbatical is looking for a smart, resourceful and energetic Sales Development Representative to help us drive business and acquire clients in Germany.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy. We have ambitious plans for the future that start with helping hyper-growth startups and global companies scale by taking over employee relocation off their plate. In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like Transferwise, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries. Now we need you to take the next step.
About the job
This role is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for our Germany Growth Lead through both inbound and outbound activities. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory, performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media and securing meetings for our Growth team.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Work closely with the Growth team to profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Promoting and marketing Jobbatical through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Also, for the question about localizing the website to German, just put that you read the entire application.
- Set appointments for Growth team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Pipedrive
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of daily emails and calls
- Collaborate with Growth team members on strategic sales approach and help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales/Growth team.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Jobbatical.
- Experience with Pipedrive, (or other CRMs), Linkedin Sales Navigators and other prospecting tools is preferred but not a must
- Since the Growth Team is distributed around the world, you should have very strong communication and organizational skills. Remote working experience is a bonus, but if you’ve never worked from home, that’s fine too.
- Finally, you should be fluent in German and English.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are already a diverse bunch, but each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective.
Who you’ll be working with (and from where)
Our Growth team is 5-people strong, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Gonz
, our Head of Growth based in Barcelona, and Sarah, our Growth Lead in Germany. You’ll also work with Maria, our Content Strategist, and several freelancers. She is both based in our Estonian HQ, which you are welcome to visit anytime.
As our German Sales Development Representative, you’ll be based anywhere (or in our Estonian office if you'd like). We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please, but you are expected to spend the majority of your time somewhere that overlaps with German business hours, because that’s where customers are.
About the pay and benefits
- Great compensation. A good salary, and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously.
- Self-care budget. A budget for books, gym, and Uber rides for when you want to treat yourself to a night out.
- Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably.
- Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of town.
- Annual offsite in Tallinn. Karaoke included.
To apply: https://jobs.gohire.io/jobbatical-fyqluiyw/sales-development-representative-german-speaking-23297/