Snappy Kraken is an award-winning MarTech company and voted #14 out of 50 Best Places to Work in FinTech. We are truly changing how financial professionals do business, for the better! We're looking for a Remote Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our remote team.
As a member of the Snappy Kraken sales development team, this person will represent Snappy Kraken by being the first point of contact with our potential customers. Cold Calling? Forget about it! Leads all come from an inbound source. This means the prospects already want to speak with us! This is not a typical SDR role. 100% of the effort will be working on warm or hot leads.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a high-energy, motivated, and organized sales professional. This role provides exposure to all aspects of our sales cycle and the ability to work remotely in a fast-paced, technologically advanced, and high volume environment.
Does this sound like you?
- Love to be on the phone speaking with prospects and booking meetings
- Organized and great at keeping up with important details
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Prior sales development experience preferred
- Client first -- You diligently ask questions that will help you better understand who you are speaking to
- Fearless attitude -- proven track record of achieving goals
- Dedicated to your craft, with a passion for continuous improvement
- Team player -- working with our Account Executives closely is an opportunity to learn and grow
If this describes you, we want to hear from you!
To be considered, all of the following must be submitted with your application:
1) Make a 60-second or less pitch video and tell us why you're the best candidate.
2) Complete the employment questionnaire with your video URL, current resume, and requested information.
Snappy Kraken Offers:
- Work Wherever You Want as long as there’s fast and reliable internet!
- Advancement opportunity to full-cycle sales executive and later to sales management
- Paid Holidays
- Coworking Space Stipend
- Medical and Supplemental Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Sabbaticals
- Continuing Education Allowance
$40-50k base depending on experience
Commission and bonus potential: $20-$40k depending on performance
At this time, only candidates authorized to work in the United States should apply.
To apply: http://www.snappykraken.com/careers