QuizBreaker is an online icebreaker quiz game that helps keep remote teams connected and engaged every week.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team. We want to find someone passionate about customer service, who thrives on building relationships with customers and who is excited about joining a small company with lots of action and responsibility.
We want you to become a QuizBreaker product expert and a savvy customer success leader who can help existing customers expand their accounts. You’ll be a trusted advisor for our customers, working through questions in our support channels, recommending how to improve customer's accounts, and producing high-quality help content (screen recorded videos and articles).
This is a full-time role. QuizBreaker is a remote bootstrapped company with currently just 2 cofounders and the occasional contractor. We are looking for someone to cover the US timezone 9am-5pm Mon - Fri.
Role: Full-time (40hrs/week)
Location: Remote - ideally North America as that's where 85% of our customers are and that's the timezone you'll be covering.
Pay: $21/hour USD - $3360/month - $43,680/year.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work through our support queue, quickly and efficiently providing expert replies to questions from QuizBreaker customers.
- Look after incoming questions via live chat for existing customers.
- Actively do business development/sales to expand user seats within existing companies using QuizBreaker.
- Update and grow our help and how-to guides in the knowledge base.
- Recording how-to videos that help customers become QuizBreaker experts
- Work with our team to make sure customer feedback plays a key role in our product roadmap
Improve anything. Your job description doesn’t end with these bullet points. There's also some marketing tasks you can help including social media and blogging if time allows!
- You love to help and are energised by solving problems for others.
- You’re an excellent writer and clear verbal communicator. You’re fluent in English with an engaging, clear, and conversational tone.
- You’re a go-getter. You make sure you get the job done.
We need you to:
- Be a native English speaker with clear written and verbal communication
- Have 2+ years experience in a remote customer support role (previous experience in B2B SaaS is beneficial)
- Enterprise sales experience would be highly favourable.
- Tools you'll be using on the job: HelpScout, Notion, Stripe, Slack, etc.
- If after 3 months KPI's are being hit we will then make you a permanent offer. This will then include a full range of benefits including annual work retreats, coworking space membership if desired, health insurance stipend, paid annual leave and more.
How to apply:
You’ve got this far! We really want to hear from you :)
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis until we find the right person.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/quizbreaker-remote-customer-success-specialist-team-building-product