Codelitt Incubator is looking for a Mobile Developer who will be responsible for developing mobile products for the iOS or Android platforms using React Native. Preferably you'll have a keen eye for the user interface, communicate well with designers, and with other engineers. You work well with others and friendly.
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
- Great communication and English skills
- Great React Native experience with code to prove it
- You know how to architect all components of a project (data modeling, databases, data access layers, external APIs, etc)
- You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Uses Git for all of your projects
- Expert knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Experience in Linux/Mac and command line
- Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
- Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
- You’re aware of how to build secure apps
Numerous team building events throughout the year
The opportunity to work with a fun and talented bunch of people!
The chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients and industries in the world
The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
Your local public holidays off
Maternity and paternity benefits
2 weeks of vacation per year