It's fun and rewarding to work with people who are enthusiastic and get stuff done. At Memberful, we're a self managed team. We don't require heavy direction or daily check-ins. This means you'll come up with your own goals and execute them. You'll discover, plan, and see things through from start to finish. This job is for you if:
What you’ll work on
- You’re enthusiastic about life and work on a daily basis.
- You embrace responsibility and new challenges.
- You care deeply about form and function.
- You look for opportunities to improve process.
- You thrive on organization and planning.
- You do what it takes to get things done on time.
- You have experience working remotely and enjoy it.
- You recognize it's about building a great product, and therefore embrace discussion and criticism of ideas.
- You don't like working with complainers or blamers.
- You don't claim to be an expert at everything, but you show a strong desire to learn new things and continually get better.
- You don’t just report the problem, you present a plan for fixing it.
- You should be hungry and excited to take on real responsibility and work hard on useful software with real paying customers.
Our Ruby on Rails application runs on Heroku, and is used by well over hundred thousand people. Because we’re a small team, your work will be both demanding and multidisciplinary:
- Fixing routine bugs that come up from time to time.
- Planning and shipping new features.
- Ensuring the service is fast and reliable.
- Responding to any overly technical customer support questions.
- Periodically on-call (all engineers rotate based on time zone and availability) for emergencies.