As a leading eCommerce warehouse management system, Whiplash connects online store owners and facility staff around the globe. We believe in transparency, beauty, and developing software products that are a joy to maintain, use, and support.
Today we are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer* to join our growing Ypsilanti, Michigan based tech team. Essential responsibilities will include all web development for the Whiplash family of web applications. The ideal candidate is able to work in tandem with product, UX, and backend teams to ensure a cohesive and scalable end product. In this role, you will play a vital role in developing and implementing our QA procedures to ensure our bi-weekly releases are smooth and polished.
· 2-3 years’ experience Ruby on Rails
· 2-3 years’ experience working with source control in a collaborative
· Comfortable writing in a variety of testing frameworks
· Comfortable simulating & monitoring load in a multi-app environment
· Comfortable in discussions with end users
· Experience with scaling applications in production
If you are interested in joining a fast growing and dynamic team of visionaries, we encourage you to apply!
*This is a remote based position, full time, exempt role with competitive benefits, flexible scheduling, and a company culture that values honesty, integrity, and a commitment to developer experience.
To apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=26382&clientkey=0B5D8BBE86159AE0F2A3FAB43F1E90FD