Quality Assurance Engineer, Overview:
Limelight Health is seeking an exceptional QA Engineer to join our Enterprise Delivery organization. Individuals in this role will conduct all crucial QA activities for enterprise project implementations of Limelight Platform.
In this role you will have the amazing opportunity to build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and feature testing for specific Customers, create manual/automated test scripts by leveraging requirements documentations, wireframes, and other project related material.
In addition, you will be on the front line executing test cases for SaaS applications using manual/automated scripts, and log / manage defects in defect tracking systems, contribute to weekly status reports, interact with clients and vendors as needed, troubleshoot and track defects, and more importantly to help establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer (or QA Consultant) on enterprise projects
- Experience in Insurance / Fintech / Healthcare is preferred
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is preferred
- Experience working as a Business Analyst for CRM, ERP or large SaaS companies is preferred
- This position has minimal travel requirements, up to 25 % travel
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
- Familiar with JIRA or similar defect tracking tool
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Test Lifecycle (STLC)Ability to analyze business requirements and technical design documents and translate them to Test Cases
- Should have a good command on automation framework, such as Selenium with Java / C#, open source tools/technologies such as BDD or Protractor-Jasmine, RestAssured, RestSharp, Mocha, Chai
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi-task
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success in writing detailed test cases for enterprise projects
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment including ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadlines.
- Strong technical background, sufficient to understand the issues involved with automation projects, and be able to anticipate and identify technical obstacles and make good decisions.
** Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.**
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.