As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the leadership team to define and carry out our product go-to-market strategy. You will help our customers, ecosystem partners, and internal stakeholders achieve business success by telling a unique and differentiated story about the value we provide. You will be the expert in understanding our buyers and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge into compelling and differentiated messaging, positioning, and content for consumption by sales, partners, and customers.
- Messaging and positioning: Develop messaging and positioning that communicates the value proposition of Chili Piper products to sales, partners, and prospects. Understand the market, competitors, users, pains, and more to accurately position our product and features in prospects’ minds. Operationalize processes around this so that the entire company is operating from this information.
- Competitive Intelligence and Analysis. Gather competitive intelligence on our key competitors and translate it into differentiation materials for the field and for external consumption. Develop processes for collecting competitive intelligence, distill into the right level of detail, and then translate into internal and external communications.
- Go to Market Leadership. Execute product launch strategy with a cross-functional team; develop objectives and success metrics for the introduction of new offerings. This includes building feature level positioning and competitive landscapes, preparing internal teams, and driving launch activities.
- Sales/Internal Enablement. Execute sales enablement strategy for our sellers in inside, field, technical, and partner-facing roles; develop and deliver sales enablement content and playbooks.
- Create effective marketing assets and collateral, including whitepapers, presentations, case studies, solutions briefs, web content, data sheets, and sales kits in support of our marketing campaigns and demand generation efforts
- You’re a jack or jill of all trades and able to take on a wide range of marketing projects
- You can quickly wrap your head around a product and explain the value either written or verbally
- You have the writing skills needed to draft a blog post or write compelling landing page copy
- You can edit a zoom recording to create a short customer case study or testimonial video
- You can use tools like Loom or CloudApp to create product screenshots, gifs, or walk-through videos
- You can design simple graphics or know what you’re looking for to create a detailed brief for a designer
- You can work well cross functionally and build credibility with sales and customer success teams
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Knowledge of the sales tech market, including key players, market trends, key industry analysts, and the overall technology direction
- Experience launching new products or features to market
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
How We Work
Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
To apply: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/ChiliPiper/743999711913820-product-marketing-manager