Intro to EmuCast
a new tech startup building a innovative new way of communicating called Micro Video Conferencing. We're looking for an ambitious team member who wants to join a
startup at a very early stage. You would be part of the journey and be
rewarded with a more than decent amount of equity which will inspire you
to help us achieve our goals of global awareness.
Product Growth Hacker - Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement front end web code (no code solutions) where appropriate to launch marketing tools and apps benefiting our initial goal of growing our website traffic.
- Drive and monitor channel-specific initiatives across blogging, email, social media to identify areas for growth
- Own and implement creative new projects, from building free campaigns
and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new
approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Drive new users to sign-up to our beta program and eventually new users to our public product
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g.
online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion
- Conduct competitive analyses and market research on incumbents and others products as needed
- Solid understanding and willingness to track and implement SEO strategies.
Ideally, we would prefer candidates who have experience work from home /remotely in a previous role.