Our services are built around a core of PHP, postgres, React with millions of people per day using some aspect of the system. We're big believers in devops/CI - building, testing, and deploying to any of our environments are as simple as pushing a commit to a git branch.
We're a technology company first: This means that in addition to product and business development plans, we put emphasis on continual improvement of our stack and infrastructure. Current projects include API'ing our full application suite and maturing our API's
All of the technology is built and maintained by this small development team, so from day 1, software you write will be used by people from all over the world.
You will need to be able to work independently and remote. That being said we already have a functioning remote team in place and the right tools to make you an essential part of it:
- The right tools: Slack, Jenkins, Google docs, Zoom.us, ...
- Visit our HQ in Belgium, Europe a few times per year.
More information at https://careers.prezly.com/
- 5+ years of professional PHP
- Strong experience in PHP 7.x/Symfony/Propel
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Bonus points for:
- Proven ability to mentor / manage engineers and drive a product forward.
- Open source activity
- Knowledge of CI, dev-ops, and AWS.
- Ability to be productive with limited resources.
- Team-oriented person who loves to collaborate and hustle
Prezly's remote company is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium