TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 100+ people is growing quickly. We’re currently looking for a Partner Marketing Manager who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about managing creative campaigns that drive awareness, brand equity and leads through partner channels. The right candidate will be someone who has experience working with strategic partners, as well as scaling marketing efforts through partner programs.
*This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
As a Partner Marketing Manager at TaxJar you will
- Lead development and growth of the TaxJar partner program(s) that drives customer acquisition
- Deliver on co-marketing commitments tied to new partner agreements and new integration launches
- Drive proactive partner communications to share product development and critical partnership news
- Collaborate with partnerships team to lead partner sales trainings, enablement programs and resources
- Assist with content creation for partner marketing efforts (Draft blog posts, present on joint webinars, create partner email content, etc)
- Review and approve content on partner sites including marketplace/extension/app listings, landing pages and other placements
- Manage partner-specific content creation and guest-posting calendars alongside the content team.
- Work with the digital marketing and operations team to improve data collection and sharing, to continually improve partner marketing efforts
- Ability to think creatively with partners to execute on unique campaigns both within and outside of the partner(s) standard marketing opportunities
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows and manage events on the ground.
- Partner with the wider marketing to support paid placements and contribute to on-brand communications
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of co-marketing campaigns
- Strong skills in prioritization based on company values, strategic partnerships and revenue-generating initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop partner relationships and open new valuable opportunities
- Experience managing a scalable partner program leading to customer acquisition and growth
- An outgoing and passionate partner marketer, with the attitude to deliver in a high-growth environment
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for collaborating cross-functionally and partnering closely with partnerships, sales and product teams
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, Zoom, email, etc)
- This is not an entry-level position. You’re an experienced Partner Marketing Manager of 3+ years
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/taxjar/j/B61C1B282F/apply/