We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to help speak to customers and help manage them & on-board them onto the platform.
This means you will be speaking to customers constantly both from a sales stand point & account management stand point, to make sure they take advantage of the maximum potential they have with the Uscreen video platform.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and we’ll need our customer champion to know every detail about our platform and how our customers can use it to maximize its value. Besides just owning all that sweet knowledge, you’ll need to be able to communicate it and educate our customers with ease.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
This is a customer facing role: you will be one of the first points of contact for our customers in order to educate them about the platform both from a sales stand point and account management. It will be your responsibility to provide our customers with solid answers and guidelines and tips on how to succeed with Uscreen.
We need an all around well rounded person who is good with customers from both a sales & customer service perspective in order to help manage their accounts long term.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team. In this role, you will wear a few different hats, including:
Important Requirements (Please read All): Must have:
- Speak to customers to make sure they are good with the platform and answer any questions they may have about their account, setup & sales questions.
- Setting up 1 on 1 calls to help customers get setup with the platform.
- Offering sales & account management support to help the customer succeed.
- Giving an in-depth analysis of customers websites and content to offer them tips and tricks to succeed (and don’t worry, we have our marketing team watching your back)
- 2+ years in Customer service, account management or sales
- Must have a great personality and comfortable speaking to customers
- Must be comfortable being on camera.
- Must speak English clearly and be easy to understand.
- Must be comfortable learning a technical platform and supporting our customers in helping them get setup & on-boarded.
- Remember this requires some technical knowledge & support for customers.
- Experience in SaaS or other software related fields.
- A fully functional workstation & quite working space.
- Able to overlap with our Washington DC based team.
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video & OTT industry.
- Able to manage your own time.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own “Netflix”. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team. HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.