This is a 12 months contract position with possibility for renewal, the main responsibility will be to maintain our Android app and implement new features to support a new version of the product. You will be working directly with our internal engineers, testers and designers to complete your tasks. We are looking for candidates with flexible skills, willing to constantly learn, and expand their knowledge and skill set as the company grows.
This job is open to remote as well as applicants who wish to work at our office in downtown Toronto. Remote candidates must work during the timezone: UTC -8 and UTC -2 (North and South America).
We encourage you to attach a link to your portfolio of work as part of the application.
- Experience in mobile development, specifically Android native development, with a portfolio of projects that can show the experience.
- Experience with Android Studio platform.
- Experience with Java and Kotlin programming language.
- Experienced in automated testing, unit testing, using Espresso.
- Computer science / Engineering or any related background.
- Experienced with SQL database.
- Experience using cloud service like AWS, google API.
- Knowledge with Bluetooth Low Energy will be a bonus.
- Experience using Device Farm testing platforms or services will be a bonus.
- 3+ years of work experience or similar amount in project portfolio
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible work environment focused on results and performance
- Joining a startup in rapid growth stage with plenty of opportunity for professional career growth
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/axis/j/863383BBDD/