is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses. Our mission is to make e-commerce easier for everyone.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 150+ people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. We are looking for someone with a strong background in online marketing analytics, you should relish the chance to roll up your sleeves and get to work solving TaxJar’s most important challenges in defining the future of attribution to scale our team’s campaign performance.
*This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
As the Marketing Analytics Manager you will
- Analyze results, measure and report on all digital marketing campaigns weekly both manually and automatically
- Identify trends and deep insights for our business alongside our sales operations data team
- Have the ability to present findings and data visually for the marketing team, TaxJar leadership, and for the entire company to consume
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion testing alongside Demand Gen, Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams
- Diagnose and resolve issues in end-to-end lead tracking and reporting.
- Analyze campaign performance, report it to various stakeholders and Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Continuously improve campaign/program performance to track, define and help the team meet lead generation targets
- Help build an appropriate attribution model to determine channel-specific LTV and CAC for a dual product business (TaxJar Basic & TaxJar Plus)
- 4+ years of experience in marketing analytics, including designing, building and executing attribution campaigns for B2B SaaS companies
- Excellent experience and knowledge of Marketo, Segment, RedShift, Marketing Automation, and Digital Marketing, & Marketing Database
- Excellent analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities
- Functional knowledge of SQL preferred
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you
- Are Willing to travel occasionally
- Have excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and project management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/paternity leave
- 4 hours per month volunteer time
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/taxjar/j/7A806E704E/apply/