We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
Some of the meaningful work you will do:
- Development of key components of the Givelify iOS application
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create innovative user interfaces and features
- Continue improving the performance, stability and overall quality of experience on a large number of mobile devices
- Develop elegant, reusable, well-tested code for the Givelify platform
- Test and debug mobile application using both automated and manually executed test suites
- Help triage and resolve customer-reported issues
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Stay updated on iOS platform and ecosystem developments
We welcome your experience:
- BS or advanced degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Proficiency in iOS or mobile development with at least 1 year of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining commercial software
- Well versed in general software engineering principles, object-oriented design and iOS design patterns
- Skilled in core data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis and applying them effectively to optimize efficiency
- Experienced in developing applications leveraging HTTP, JSON and REST-style web services
- Knowledge of industry UX best practices and human interface guidelines, especially for mobile applications
- Experience with agile software development practices, scrums, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work effectively in a dynamic environment and perform multiple tasks concurrently when needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
If you also have these qualifications, even better:
- Solid knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration platforms
- Experience with social media channel integrations
- Experience in delivering mapping, geolocation, and other location-intelligent features
- Understanding of server-side software and experience building scalable, distributed systems
- Understanding of databases, data access architecture and memory management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Need to be as adept at solving complicated technical problems as you are at conversing with clients, always maintaining an air of professionalism
- Customer Service experience
- Technical Knowledge in order to be able to meet each client’s needs and implement each system correctly
- Good problem solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Experience in B2B software implementation
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to effectively present information to internal and client audiences
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Learn more about us at https://careers.givelify.com