Data is at the heart of ProFinda’s business. How we capture it, squeeze every drop of value from it and present it to our clients - is crucial. You will be working as the client-facing member of the Intelligence, Data and Solutions team which includes linguists and data scientists as well as working closely with the Implementation and Product teams. You will be focused on helping clients develop robust integrations between multiple systems and ProFinda as well as problem-solve complex unstructured and structured data challenges. No day is the same, no challenge is too big and there is no better team to be part of to understand more about machine learning, matching and the big data challenges of the Future of Work.
The role would be based at our London HQ in London Bridge.
Salary £40K-£45K depending on experience.
• Clean and wrangle multiple structured and unstructured data sources into a single coherent view utilising ProFinda APIs and by developing bespoke scripts for unique data sources.
• Lead our clients through integrations between their internal systems and ProFinda via our own APIs, including providing code examples, troubleshooting and producing easy to follow documentation.
• Create and maintain user engagement dashboards and visualisations using multiple BI tools.
• Respond to ad-hoc reporting and query demands from existing clients.
• Support pre-sales activities by producing effective ‘dummy data’ based on real-world scenarios.
• Contribute to project estimates and scoping activities.
• Respectfully challenge the status quo in our clients and promoting innovative thinking about their people data.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with client-side technical contacts during implementations.
• Contribute to our Data and Integration strategy by bringing real-world client experience into our AI and Machine Learning R&D efforts.
Skills & Experience:
• 3-5 years working on technical workstreams involving integration between Enterprise systems, ideally in the professional services sector.
• Familiarity with employee data systems (e.g. SAP, SuccessFactors, WorkDay) and the challenges of establishing and maintaining enterprise integrations and data flows.
Skills & Competencies:
• A passion for problem-solving complex data-related problems
• Comfortable around customers
• Highly numerate
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Python and Ruby skills
• Familiarity with using REST APIs
• Comfortable working with multiple data formats (JSON, XML, CSV & unstructured)
• Strong SQL skills
Working knowledge of the following:
• Pandas/data frameworks
• AWS services
• Python data vis libraries (e.g. MatPlotLib, Bokeh, Plot.ly)
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org