We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our dynamic Engineering team. This role will focus on helping us rapidly execute our partner API roadmap. This position can be located in our NYC headquarters, Lancaster office or be remote.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position.
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product team and other members of the Engineering team to solve business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- 5+ years experience in a full-stack developer role for a SaaS company in an Agile Scrum environment, preferably at a start-up
- Exceptional work ethic, critical thinking skills & attention to detail
- Substantial experience with NodeJS & developing RESTful APIs
- Solid experience in PHP and both SQL & NoSQL databases
- Ability to work collaboratively within a distributed Engineering team
- Familiarity with any of the following: React/Redux, RabbitMQ, Redis, JSON API, Python, Nginx, Supervisord, MySQL, Couchbase
- Authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Browser automation/web scraping
- Experience with AWS, distributed systems & networking