Uscreen is on a mission to help video entrepreneurs make a living by selling videos online. We currently work with over 5,000 video creators all around the world. We are a 100% remote & independent team, no funding and we are fully bootstrapped. We distinguish our future & how we wish to build our platform. We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we're looking to grow our engineering team by hiring amazing new talent to join our team.
We are seeking full-stack developers who are seeking long term employment with a company they enjoy working with and features they enjoy building. In this position, you will work on challenging tasks, pivotal to our growth. The video market is developing fast, and you will help us continually grow and strengthen our platform. As a company, Uscreen is changing fast and we want to work with quick learners, adaptive people who can easily shift gears.
We need someone who is ready to hustle and work in our fast-moving agile team.
- Be Creative & Driven
- Be Detailed Oriented & a Self Starter
- Motivated with a Positive Attitude
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js (If no, solid experience with Reach.js and a desire to switch to Vue.js)
- Database proficiency with PostgreSQL & Redis
- Ability to troubleshoot & maintain and refactor legacy code
- Good communication skills
- Ready to hustle & excel
- 4 weeks paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Work with a group of well organized & smart team members.
- Budget for personal development.
- Equipment Allowance.
- Paid co-working space.
- Agile web development
Uscreen is an equal employer, we treat everyone as equal and we value diversity. We simply hire the best person per each role, no matter your personal background.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply: https://forms.gle/UUFt8GrZqR3yBtRHA