BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for FrontEnd Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Contribute to the front-end development of our clinical trial risk monitoring application, which enables data analysis and visualization across various study dimensions.
- Design, build, and implement data-driven applications that consume service-oriented RESTful APIs to drive functionality and optimize front-end performance.
- Work with in-house, off-shore and/or near-shore development teams to achieve iterative sprint goals.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, troubleshoot problems, and improve product quality.
- Develop robust and production-level code to implement new product features in collaboration with other designers, engineers and subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with the Roivant Data Architecture and Development Operations platform teams to evaluate and implement methodologies and workflows to facilitate the frequent and continuous release of high-quality software.
- Help recruit highly capable engineers to the team from diverse backgrounds.
- Mentor and be mentored by engineers of varied experience levels and subject matter areas.
What are we looking for:
- Experience and total understanding of the challenges of large-scale CSS code bases and CSS architecture (web application, e-commerce, etc.).
- Expertise in positioning with CSS, inheritance and specificity.
- Accustomed to the use of debuggers and code tracking.
- Solid experience with Angular, Backbone, Node or React.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
BairesDev's remote company is headquartered in San Francisco, United States