We are looking for the following technical skills:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Expert level understanding of modern front-end web development with a focus on Angular -- we are looking for a true subject matter expert. You know where Angular has been, where it is today, and where it's going.
- Deep experience with the development of sizable, enterprise focused, heavily transactional, Line of Business type solutions which involve dense display of complex financial data
- Expert level implementation of markup, styling, and UI/UX functionality and behaviors
- Proficient with API integration via REST services and Open API based services -- experience or familiarity with modern .Net Core and Azure platform services such as Active Directory Authentication etc. are nice to have, but not required.
- Ability to act as a bridge between our UI/UX designers and full-stack developers to develop and implement next generation user experiences.
- Mentor internal and client team members in matters of front end development and assist in developing best practices related to front-end development
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, Mocha) -- we want someone who can lead the effort on bolstering our capabilities around testing and test automation
- Provide leadership and vision around modernization of existing and legacy applications
- Demonstrable track-record in keeping up with developments in your area of the industry -- you should know what's going, have opinions about what's happening, and be able to explain to clients what those things mean from their perspective.
- Fluent with git based source control and popular ALM/Work Management tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, etc.)
- Experience working in a fast paced, Agile/Scrum type team environment
Professionally, we are looking for someone who is:
- Able to self-manage and focus on details to ensure quality is consistently delivered
- Genuinely passionate about technology and their chosen area of focus
- A problem solver: both technically and professionally -- as consultants our objective is to help customers solve their problems. We need someone who can take problems from start to finish and is able to work with clients and customers to deliver honest customer service to fix issues
- Ability to regularly set and communicate expectations with clients and co-works and meet those expectations
- A very strong communicator who is able to communicate effectively and confidently with both technical team members and project stakeholders
- Able to elicit, infer, and understand client requirements and how they translate in application features, architectures and deliverable assets and deliver prescriptive advice when clients are unsure
- Collaborate with teams that span many disciplines, subject matter areas, and experience levels to deliver solutions
- Work within established project timelines and effectively communicate changes to those timelines
Additionally, you must be
- Able to work from your own home/office location without distraction and maintain a consistent professional schedule
- Effective in the administrative aspects of the role e.g. regularly filling out time sheets, expense reports, and providing updates on the progress of work
- available for a LIMITED travel relating to kicking off projects, client ‘meet and greets’ and emergency technical situations. These events usually happen once or twice per quarter.
- Assist from time-to-time with technical pre-sales efforts, client presentations and recruiting.
Most of the work is from home except for some small situations (mentioned above), fully paid employee medical insurance, dental, vision, 401k matching, we reimburse for your internet, cell phone, generous bonus program, and more…
CloudScale Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. All candidates must reside in and be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers available.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org