We've collectively managed over $100m in ad spend. We've grown massive e-commerce brands including: Hunt A Killer, BombTech Golf, and more.
We're agnostic to tools and methods. Whatever gets the job done, we do it.
Primarily, that entails: Media buying, email & sms automation, and CRO.
We're looking for a fellow hard working individual who's passionate about growth, tools, and generating massive success to join our team and make it even better.
- Review & audit existing campaigns
- Campaign builds
- Optimize campaigns
- Set up pixels
- Verify pixel proper functioning
- Research competitors for ad & conversion inspiration
- Read reviews for copy idea generation (pain points, desires, objections)
- Review existing assets, FB posts, IG posts, any other social channels with market interactionClient communication
- Daily client reports (good & bad)
- Coordinating with client special promotions & new creative
- Providing updates on overall progress
- Client calls
- Slack communication with clientsCRO
- Work with the team to generate CRO tests & recommendations
- Manage developers to implement tests
- Daily updates (even if it's simple "nothing to report")
- Organize hypotheses and future tests
- Prioritize hypotheses and future testsAnalytics
- Implement analytics if not set up already
- Verify proper functioning
- Google Tag Manager familiarity and implementation of new tags
- Google Data Studio (if not familiar now, must learn)Misc.
- Hire & manage contractors to fill in the gaps above as neededCore Values
- Draw the owl -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndXHY8J7Jo
- Fast worker -- you tend to get tasks done more quickly than anyone you know
- Don't cut corners -- if a stone is left unturned, you can't sleep at night
- Take pride in your work -- beyond compensation, you do a good job for you
- Always eager to learn and improve
- Handle feedback like a pro (good and bad)
- Simplify -- you like to take complex processes and turn them into simple repeatable systems
- Bias for action -- Speed matters in business. You prefer to take action over waiting for permission when you calculate it's an acceptable risk. For instance, you are finishing a landing page for a client who still has not delivered photo assets. You don't let that stop you and you get a version live anyway where those photos can be inserted later. You'd never let something like that hold you back.
- Respectful -- we debate and disagree at times, but do so in kindness
- Earnest listener -- even when you disagree with others, you have the ability to control your inner-self and listen with openness and attentiveness
- You're often right, but happy to be wrong, and change your mind easily as new data arises and market conditions change