Join Brilliant Metrics on a quest to help marketers get to the next level. Help us tear down silos, kill big-campaign thinking and impart a results-oriented mindset where the mantra has been, “As long as the CEO likes it.” We break the traditional agency mold by partnering with our clients to do more with less, market smarter and put the same resources to work in a more sustainable, more efficient and more effective way. We want them to become better marketers by partnering with us, not just hand over the keys.
Today, we need to add a digital marketing specialist to keep doing that.
Are you the type of person that likes to pull the levers behind the curtain to execute clients' digital marketing programs? Do you have experience tackling all the behind-the-scenes aspects of client digital work, from program setup to optimization, experimentation and presentation development? Have others accused you of being hyper-organized? Do you want to work with a great group of people from the comfort of your home, even after COVID-19 is a thing of the past?
If that’s you, let's talk.
What does a Brilliant Metrics digital marketing specialist do?
As our digital marketing specialist, you’ll be responsible for creating, executing and measuring marketing programs across various platforms and digital tools, in collaboration with the rest of the account team. Your ultimate goal is to make sure clients see period over period improvement and account teams are supported in growing client relationships.
To be successful, you will need to accomplish the following:
- Produce performance reporting using a variety of tools including proprietary assets, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and PowerPoint.
- Set up and launch new creative/content within assigned mediums, including marketing automation, as directed by account teams. You'll own the creative/content process from receipt to testing and validation to reporting of results.
- Ensure media budgets are met within agreed margins and performance improves period over period through constant monitoring of pacing and performing immediate adjustments, as needed, to maintain performance.
- Produce and deliver insights, experiments and optimization suggestions that lead to client growth and retention.
- Ensure clients' KPIs are measurable and the account team and client consistently have data to make decisions on an ongoing basis by translating client and account team strategy into a structure of ad platforms, analytics and proprietary tools.
To work with us at all, you need:
- To embody all of our core values.
- A space to work. That means some place in your home or good coworking space (at your expense) where the background behind your workspace appears professional and you have the ability to hold confidential conversations with clients without interruption by family, friends or similar distractions.
- Daycare. If dependents - young, elderly or disabled - will be in the same residence during work time and they are unable to care for themselves (i.e. you would not comfortably leave them alone and unattended for 8+ hours at a time), another adult must be present and responsible for their care and supervision.
- A fast and reliable internet connection. You need a minimum internet speed of 5M down / 2M up so you're not frequently freezing or disconnecting during video conferences.
- A daily work location within the United States (military spouses with a documented permanent US-based legal residence, please apply). Sorry protectorates, but our payroll service only serves the 50 states. This is a W-2 position; we are not able to convert to a 1099 relationship for applicants that do not meet this requirement.
To succeed at (and therefore be considered for) the digital marketing specialist role, you'll need the following:
- Core Values: Transparency, Data Over Opinion, Empathy, Personal Growth and Learning, Kindness.
- Softwares/Platforms: Google Sheets/Excel, Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, PowerPoint, Google Data Studio, marketing automation (Pardot, Marketo, Mautic, HubSpot, similar), DSP (DV360, AdRoll, similar), LinkedIn
- Work Experience: retargeting, search, conversion rate optimization, basic SEO, media planning & budgeting, basic HTML and/or Wordpress, basic copywriting (social lead-ins), basic graphic skills (resizing)
- Knowledge: data analytics (to include aggregation and interpretation), mathematics, media vocabulary
- Ownership: prioritization, time management, followthrough, initiative, dedication, self-disciplined, organized
- Communication & Teamwork: technical communication skills (communicate complex idea in simple terms), listening skills, giving and receiving feedback, documentation, collaboration, positivity
- Strategic: critical thinking, complex reasoning
- Flexibility: adaptability, ability to multitask, inquisitive, intuition, innovation, teachable
- Integrity & Respect: honesty, authenticity, humility
- Focus: Detail-Oriented, Fastidious, Perceptive
Brilliant Metrics was formed in 2014 by Steve Robinson, a digital marketer and recovering software developer, after successfully coaxing a few traditional marketing clients to venture out of their tried-and-true campaign comfort zone and try something different. He suggested that, instead of time-boxing their efforts and spending all the production budget on the front end of their campaigns, they start smaller and leave time and money to optimize along the way. The results were amazing. Steve wondered, what if all clients worked this way? To find out, he set out to create an agency built around this campaign-killing, optimization-driven, experience-based philosophy.
Since then, Brilliant Metrics has grown into a small, talented team of geographically-dispersed professionals. We’ve gathered a loyal roster of clients who value our education, counsel, strategy and execution and see us as the key to getting to the next level in their marketing and business.
Internally, Brilliant Metrics attracts individuals with a certain set of values. These core values are a part of who we are, not just a company line. We believe “boss,” “supervisor” and “employee” are dirty words. “To employ” is to use, and human beings should never be used. Likewise, everyone we hire is a responsible adult and shouldn't require supervision or bossing to be successful. We empower each other to meet obligations, and we expect everyone will rise to the challenge and produce results.
What do you get in exchange for working with Brilliant Metrics?
- An opportunity to get into a small organization and help shape all aspects of the business with a collaborative team.
- Schedule flexibility for most roles.
- Flexible and generous paid time off.
- Internet reimbursement of $40 monthly.
- Full-time (100%) telecommuting.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/brilliant-metrics-digital-marketing-specialist