Comcate is looking for a Customer Success Manager to ensure high client and user satisfaction and successful implementation of products with new and existing customers.
You're a great match if you love troubleshooting and interacting with customers to help them better understand and maximize use of SaaS products, particularly in a civic arena. This position would be ideal if you are passionate about improving municipal operations and citizen interactions through software training and implementation.
You will work closely with Comcate’s clients, and our engineering and product managers to resolve client issues and trouble-shoot solutions. You will be responsible for managing client support requests as well as project managing client implementations. This is a junior position with great potential for growth in a fast expanding, innovative environment where leadership and pro-activity are highly valued.
Customer Support Operations: Manage the day-to-day customer support operations for 150 active agencies. Ensure customers receive the best possible resolutions while meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Track, analyse, and report on customer support volumes and resolution times to management and collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve processes and holistically drive effective solutions for our customers.
New Client Implementations: Create and effectively manage implementation plans for all new customers. Coordinate with new customer stakeholders to establish customers’ goals and articulate business requirements. Collaborate with internal stakeholders as needed to meet contract deliverables and ensure that customers’ expectations are met throughout the onboarding process. Manage client meetings, product configurations, and training programs to ensure successful launch.
Account Management: Manage all customer relations including account reviews, training, up-sells, professional services, and customer escalations to create positive outcomes that maximize customer satisfaction, reduce attrition and bolster revenue. Facilitate pricing and contract negotiations for professional services projects and work closely with product management and engineering teams to develop and execute project plans that meet client requirements.
Project Management of Internal Initiatives: Other internal initiatives as needed.
- Excellentcustomer service skills – the ability to communicate clearly, to be resourceful, and conscientious with many different user types
- Strong written and oral communication skills – the ability to communicate effectively to end-users, manager, and executive level personnel
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills – the ability to organize and prioritize many support requests and client implementations concurrently
- Tech savvy – able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies. Internal applications such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, and Basecamp, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight – this is a fully remote position
- Enjoyment of solving problems in many different situations and delivering solutions to varying audiences
- 2+ years of experience working at a SaaS Company (preferably B2B)
- 2+ years of experience working in Client Services or Customer Success
- Experience managing technical projects and interacting with client organizations
- BS/BA in Business or Technical Discipline. MBA/MS degree a plus.
- Familiarity using Salesforce or other case tracking software (Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.)
- Familiarity using Basecamp or other project management software (Trello, MS Project, etc.)
- Health care provided
- 401K participation
- Company sponsored opportunities for professional development
Salary: $50-60K (Based on experience)
To apply: email@example.com