makes software that helps companies test and improve their websites. We work with household brands around the world, such as eBay, Orange and HSBC to name a few.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll focus on driving growth and retention within our existing customer base. You’ll work closely with Sales, Operations and our Product Managers to provide a consistent, first-class experience for our customers.
Our focus is making it easy for customers to launch with Silktide and ensuring they are set up to successfully grow their use of the service throughout the lifecycle of their relationship. This is more than simply taking our customers through a business review, it’s about ensuring the customer is delighted from day one, that they’re optimising their use of the service, and that they’re positioned to continue to grow their use over time.
Whilst not a hugely demanding role from a technical point of view, you should have some familiarity with web technologies and not be afraid of having technical conversations with customers on the subject. Any previous experience or knowledge of HTML and CSS would be advantageous, as would experience of web accessibility.
If you have previous web specific, digital agency, sales and/or account management experience, then this would be advantageous especially if this is within a SaaS environment.
As part of the role, you will also be responsible for instilling best practices for customer support and will provide guidance and training to customers in order to help them maximize their usage with our core products.
- Onboarding and training new enterprise level customers
- Managing accounts within an exciting growth environment (some travel may be required in the future once the global crisis has subsided)
- Strive to gain a deep understanding of customer roles and the challenges they face
- Help customers get the most out of the product on a regular basis
- Ensure revenue growth from existing customers through high customer satisfaction
- Achieve and maintain high NPS wherever possible
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with product improvements and new features
- Gather, collate and provide feedback on feature requests to Product Managers
- Effectively tailor your communication style to different audiences
You should be prepared to reach out to customers, take care of them and target problems even before they happen. It is about understanding the customers’ business requirements and looking at our solution from their point of view in order to increase the recurring revenue whilst reducing churn.
Your success will be measured by the success of our customer satisfaction, as well as the additional revenue generated by our customers as a result. You will be able to manage your own time, have confidence and be commercially minded. If you need something to work better, you’ll be encouraged to implement it.
Whilst our office is based in Derby, due to the current pandemic the company is enforcing a remote working policy so you would be expected to work remotely, particularly whilst the on-going crisis is in effect.
However, once normality resumes you may be required to travel to the office every now and then.
This is an exciting time to join Silktide as we are growing fast. We offer awesome perks, flexible working, a fantastic salary and the opportunity to succeed and progress, and we think you’ll be hard pushed to find anything like this anywhere else!