With almost 3,000 credit repair companies powered by Credit Repair Cloud, our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers clean their credit, improved over 1,900,000 credit report items, and collected over $50,000,000 in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to start, run and grow profitable credit repair businesses began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup. Today we're a stable yet fast-growing (INC 5,000) company with over 50 team members around the globe and products that the industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ (entrepreneurs) to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
We are looking for an assertive, friendly, highly organized Customer Support Rep.
Our professional support team serves almost 3,000 companies on our platform (and growing) and is on the front lines of our organization.
In this role, you will help, encourage and support our customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Provide customer support over email and possibly phone, with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Performance Culture Statement.
- Resolve problems for human beings, not bots, Though we’re a tech company, we really emphasize the importance of making our users’ professional lives easier and treating one another with kindness.
- Be a positive encouraging voice for non-technical customers who are starting a business and often feel overwhelmed.
- Customer service can get complex. You'll grow into a role in which you will help create order, repeatable processes, and systems around customer support tasks, and even write an occasional knowledge base article when you feel inspired.
- Understand our industry and product
- Resolve all customer issues, questions, or concerns in a timely manner
- Work with your Sr. Agent to improve your numbers
- Help support other team members as needed
- Work together with the team to improve our processes
- Maintain positive survey results for all customer interactions
- You are an accountable, punctual, responsible, mature professional that has discipline and requires little supervision post-training period
- You have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- You genuinely care about your work and about the team
- You are self-motivated
- You are an inquisitive person, you always want to learn new things
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills
- You want to improve processes and strive when you’re given the freedom to do so
- You are always on top of things. Nothing slips through the cracks
- Preferably, you have real experience in working remotely for at least a year (as a freelancer, not with a fixed salary)
- The ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls and a strong internet connection is a must.
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, self-funded company (we make investments for the long term, as we don’t plan on selling our company. Ever.)
- Freedom to work from anywhere. Though we do ask that you’ll be around for PST meetings, you will have flexibility with your schedule and of course your location.
- 20 calendar days of paid time off a year, plus US holidays.
- A highly supportive environment, an outstanding, smart and caring team and a real chance to learn and grow.
- Opportunities to attend our yearly expo, as well as other conferences in the US.
- Work at a SaaS company whose mission is to change the lives of our customers, their clients and our team’s.
- Join a company early and have a voice in a future hundred million dollar company.
- We hire for talent and drive, and it doesn’t matter what your gender, religion, race, or language are, who you date or who you spend your life or time with. What we care about is people who believe in our company’s mission to change lives, who help each other and the company grow and move forward.
- Online Training / Webinar explaining what we do, why we do it & what we sell: https://w.creditrepaircloud.com/free-training
- This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
- We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
To apply: https://creditrepaircloud.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23