Agile Business Analyst & Project Manager (Scrum Master)
Do you want to be a part of a growing company that is on the cutting-edge of talent acquisition and talent management technology? If so, then OutMatch is the place for you!
What You’ll Do:
Responsibilities for this role include partnering with the product owners to define and refine product functionality, giving form and shape to web-based software applications, managing a Continuous Delivery pipeline and coordinating successful product delivery. You will become the trusted adviser to various lines of business as you work with cross-functional teams (local and global) to correctly interpret, validate, estimate and implement required product functionality. You will serve as an enabler and foster a culture of trust, ownership and togetherness while working with a world-class engineering team!
As a member of our team, you will...
- Communicate, analyze, document, communicate, organize, facilitate, schedule, collaborate, mentor … did we mention communicate?
- Lead a distributed (remote & offshore) team through the full project lifecycle in a fast-paced Agile environment – this includes solution analysis, work breakdown process, dependency identification, driving continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity and maintaining the health of the applications owned by your team.
- Partner with Product Owner in the process of representing strategic business goals, driving clarity and alignment around the product vision and business solution definition.
- Guide and encourage the adoption of Agile & Continuous Delivery methodologies, help tailor processes to enable the team to become high performing and facilitate Agile ceremonies.
- Manage & groom the work backlog for the team while ensuring business priorities and system requirements are met.
- Produce timely and relevant artifacts including user stories, mockups, decisions & clarifications, system specifications, support transition guides, project status, meeting notes etc.
- Use different formats of documentation to fit needs of remote teams (UML, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project, Confluence widgets, Word, Excel – whatever it takes)
- Query (using SQL) various databases to analyze historic and current transactional data and meta-data for research and solution design.
- Assist with User Acceptance Tests and Beta testing prior to product launches.
…And most important, you will contribute to and cultivate a culture of collaboration, transparency and fun!
What You'll Need:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst & Scrum Master or Project Manager using Agile & DevOps principles
- Expertise with SQL, MS Excel, Visio and Jira / Confluence
- Strong Project Management skills in terms of prioritizing work, identifying dependencies and blockers to progress, monitoring progress and Communicating project status and escalations and experience with conducting Scrum ceremonies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to facilitate meetings and lead group discussions for navigating complex solutions
- Ability to manage ambiguity and drive clarity for stakeholders and adapt to changes in priorities and business conditions while remaining focused on results.
- Proficiency with assisting leadership and team members with removing barriers and embracing transformation by helping the team evolve their tactical processes.
- Good organizational skills, including prioritization across multiple commitments and time management
- Preferably some prior experience as a QA analyst or software tester
- Familiar with concepts like Domain Driven design, CI/CD processes, launching Agile Release Trains and DevOps principles
- Familiarity or experience in the HR Tech (Hiring and Recruiting technology) domain
- Results-oriented self-starter mindset; highly motivated and collaborative, with a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or any other training or education in a related field
- PMI or CSM certification. This is preferred but not required
What You'll Get:
- A solid, experienced management team
- A comprehensive training program that enables you to be successful, quickly
- A world-class product with an elegant user interface that empowers our clients to positively impact their business results
- A competitive base salary and great incentive program
- A clear path for career growth in our industry leading organization
- A new, state-of-the-art office with free parking
- Discretionary time off. When you need it, you take it
- Casual dress – everyday
- We pay 100% of our employee’s medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Fitness Center
Voted one of Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Adidas, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA match people with purpose. Our software predicts employee success on the job and measures fit with a company’s unique CultureDNA™, so companies hire the right people—the absolute best match—and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
Apply today to join a dynamic team dedicated to matching people with purpose!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.