We’re looking to hire the next Account Manager to add to our amazing team!
About Us: We operate multiple SaaS platforms in the B2B Lead Generation space, with team members located throughout North America and Europe.
The Opportunity: We're looking for an experienced Account Manager who will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and liaise with cross-functional internal teams to manage and constantly improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate is very passionate about customer service and has a natural desire to provide prompt, friendly, helpful and professional support. A solid technical background is preferred - you don’t need to know how to read or write code - but you understand basic technical terminology and can have a comfortable conversation with a SaaS company about what they do and their business objectives.
This is a long-term, remote position. Preference will be given to candidates able to work within Western European or North American time zones. A reliable internet connection is required. We offer a base pay + performance-based commission.
- Have deep, working knowledge of the product, with the ability to conduct product walk-throughs, answer customer questions and troubleshoot issues
- Serve as the end-to-end, main point of contact for all customer account matters, including conducting onboarding calls and maintaining regular phone and email communication
- Review campaign performance, strategize with the internal team on potential areas of improvement and present that to the customer
- Follow existing processes and identify areas of improvement
- Liaise with campaign and technical team through the CRM and maintain clear and comprehensive account notes
- Drive retention and growth among existing customers
- Impeccable English (written and verbal)
- Previous Customer Support or Account Management experience
- Decent technical knowledge - You feel comfortable speaking to a SaaS company about their business
- LinkedIn experience - Beyond having a profile, you know how LinkedIn functions and could give an overview of all the features
- Strong organization skills - You are process-oriented and like to create your own systems to stay organized so nothing slips through the cracks
- Sharp attention to detail - Nothing gets past you. You can see the big picture and small details all at once
- Strong communication skills - You’re a great listener, good negotiator and have strong presentation skills
- Prior remote experience - Or the ability to work independently and successfully liaise with a distributed team
To apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaL4ZKJhFbBdWR5eZ_5TEolQOJgGDQNT2xymHocgA8pq7A7A/viewform