Join a rocket ship. We've grown from zero to 3.5m in annual revenue in the last 9 months. We expect to be at over 10m in 6 months. Currently our web traffic is at 1m uniques per month, and growing at 30% month on month. Our user growth is far out pacing what our sales reps can manage. We have over 20,000 warm leads who are actively using our tool and waiting to be closed. Our sales team has gotten through less than 10% of our leads. We're hiring fast.
Why work with us?
- Our sales team averages $80k - $140k in earnings ($40k base + 10% commissions)
- Backed by 500startups
- Market Leading product. Large addressable market.
World class team of proven entrepreneurs:
- Rob (CEO) previously founded dealsextra.com.au, a deals site doing $4m revenue. Studied Law & Computer Science double bachelors from UNSW. Ex-investment banking at Macquarie Capital
- Peter (CTO) previously founded aiweibang.com a social news site with 3m users. Ex-Microsoft engineer
- Morny (VP, Sales) sold $3M in product in 5 months. Ex-British Telecom. Master in business management from Melbourne University
- Team of 15 who's backgrounds include Ivy league grads, MBA holders and lawyers
About the role
- Engage and sell to the recruiting divisions of fortune 500 companies, access to some of our biggest opportunities ($500k+ contracts)
- We have a pool of over 20,000 warm leads ready to be closed
- Lead qualification and simple product demonstrations
- We're looking for people with a high figure shit out factor, previous experience as an entrepreneur, or early stage sales role. You'll be expected to contribute ideas to improving our sales story and sales process, as well as having a say in broader company strategy
- This is a full time contractor role, with equity options
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years experience selling a SaaS solution or equivalent experience. We are willing to take entry level applicants if you are smart, focused and can sell
- startup experience preferred
Apply at email@example.com with the following:
a) your Linkedin profile url
b) your resume
c) answers to the following questions:
1) What product were you selling in your last sales role? What was your personal sales performance numbers for the last 4 quarters? We may verify these numbers later in the process, but numbers can be approximate for now.
2) Imagine that you were on a call with a potential customer talking about a must-win deal. At the end of the call your contact, Jane, said she would pay $20,000 but not $25,000 which is the actual price. There is no way to discount the product. Please write a brief email followup to your contact, Jane.
3) What is the most impressive thing you've accomplished in your professional life?
4) How many books have you read in the past year? What book has most impacted your life, and what did you learn from it?
5) What was your GPA?
6) Why are you a good fit for Contactout?
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org