As a Customer Support Manager (Remote) at Aiva, you will be the front line of our business and support the entire customer lifecycle from on-boarding new customers, educating existing customers on best practices, helping customers with troubleshoot issues, and making sure that our customers are actively engaged and successful in achieving their goals using our platform. Who is the ideal candidate?
- Is eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment and help drive innovation
- Enjoys documenting processes and checklists to deliver a consistently high level of support experience
- Is extremely detail oriented and needs to triple check everything to eliminate any chance of human error
- Has a skeptical eye of the status quo and is continuously finding ways to improve repeated tasks and processes
- Loves educating customers about various product features and is eager to help customers succeed
- Can be very patient with and empathetic to customer needs, and can maintain professional composure in difficult situations
- have a working understanding of how APIs work and web applications connect with each other
- Has a strong command of professional written english and can communicate effectively with clients across North America
- Has experience supporting SaaS (software as a service) based products via email, chat, and/or phone to customers in the United States and Canada
- Experience recording tutorials, “how to” videos, and screencasts to help educate customers
- Experience with a help desk system like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout, or any other ticketing system
- Experience with a live chat system like Intercom, Zopim, Olark, Live Chat
- Nice to have - experience working in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or residential real estate
- Nice to have - some coding experience and/or working knowledge of how APIs work
What makes Aiva a great place to work?
- Prioritize, manage, and resolve inbound customer support inquiries via chat, email, and phone
- Write and maintain external knowledge base articles to allow our customers to help themselves
- Write and maintain internal knowledge base to allow other team members save time when solving common customer support inquiries
- Create educational content such as videos and screencasts to help inform customers about new product features and updates
- Consistently deliver a high level of customer satisfaction across a variety of different channels
- Keep an eye out for common customer pain points and complaints, and work with our product and sales teams to find sustainable solutions
- Our team is entrepreneurial, intelligent, and endlessly curious in our pursuit of building a product that positively impacts the lives and businesses of our clients
- Our culture is centered around learning and experimenting
- We value efficient team structures: no pointless meetings!
- Competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with matching, unlimited vacation!
About Hire Aiva
Help real estate agents succeed with online leads
Who is Aiva?
Aiva is a lead conversion platform for real estate agents
We combine technology with the best practices for online lead conversion to help real estate professionals get the most out of their online leads
We are a bootstrapped and fully profitable company
We have been in business 4+ years
Our team is remote and global, with our home-base in New York City
Check out what we do over here --- https://youtu.be/lkwGx9UzBeI
What makes Aiva a great place to work?
Our team is entrepreneurial, intelligent, and endlessly curious in our pursuit of building a product that positively impacts the lives and businesses of our clients
Our culture is centered around learning and experimenting
We value efficient team structures: no pointless meetings!
Competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with matching, unlimited vacation!
401k with matching