Technical Software Support Lead
Join Prestozon as the very first employee! You will completely own the crucial Support function at Prestozon by helping our awesome customers feel supported and empowered to use the tool to grow their business.
Currently just the three of us founders and a few contractors, Prestozon has been growing quickly and we need help to keep up with the influx of support! This remote-work role is a great opportunity that includes handling both first-line support as well as second-level support of technical investigation of reported issues.
We are looking for a special person who is equally comfortable with both A) data forensics and critical thinking about technical flows, as well as B) interacting with customer questions on both email and phone. This person will play a crucial role on our small and friendly team and you’ll report directly to one of the founders.
Your job will involve:
- Handling daily support tickets in a friendly and professional manner
- Technical investigation of issues using tools like error logs, SQL query templates, and API calls, escalting when necessary.
- Coordinate with teammates to resolve issues quickly
- Clear documentation of issues, feedback, and feature requests
- Phone calls with important clients if needed for training or to get feedback
- Create support materials like knowledge base articles and educational blog posts
Our users are global, concentrated in the US and Europe. As the first employee, opportunities for learning and growth abound for you to grow in whatever ways you like, whether that be in sales, technical skills, copywriting, or design.
- Friendly and honest attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in technical software support required
- Experience with SQL, APIs, and error logs required
- Experience with support best practices and interested in helping establish Prestozon’s support process
- Experience with working remotely
- Independent worker, good judgement and decision-making
- Good understanding of Amazon or other digital advertising a major plus
We have a supportive, empowered, friendly company culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance. We care about ourselves as whole people, not just workers.
- Competitive salary
- Remote work - work from home or wherever you work best. Financial support for coworking membership.
- Excellent health insurance, plus dental and vision
- Paid trips out to San Francisco to work with the team (2-3x/year)
If this role sounds like you, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for this role to Dana Kittrelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
To apply: email@example.com