We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join a small team 3 person front end team that works on a SaaS user experience used by millions of people every month and powers over 10,000 online stores. We value simple solutions and look for engineers who use a customer first approach to solving problems.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Build new UI patterns while also refactoring older ones.
- Assist with documentation of new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix front-end bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with build tools, Webpack, preprocessors, and asset pipeline
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Experience working with a team in a collaborative manner
To apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4014539002
About ReCharge Payments
To make repeat orders easier for everyone.
In 2015, we built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly finding solutions for customers to reorder products, we are now able to help over 15,000 business dramatically grow and thrive. We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and create an amazing remote-first culture.
The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting. The opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.
How We Work
The best people are everywhere, not just in the radius around our headquarters in Santa Monica, California. Work is an action, not a place at ReCharge and that’s why we've expanded our horizons from the Andes in Argentina to the Rockies in Denver, Colorado. By expanding our reach to build remote-first teams we've been able to uncover outstanding talent around the globe and are rapidly approaching 100 employees.
The ReCharge team maintains a work-life balance approach. We understand that hobbies exist and encourage our employees to pursue them. After joining you'll quickly find you have teammates that surf, sail, cycle, read (hardcovers!), tour the country in bands and festival hop - all while doing great work and exceeding expectations. Above all, we realize if you empower people to pursue their passions, they will help change the world.
Competitive compensation, health benefits, 401K
Unlimited paid time off (PTO) to pursue your passions
Team retreats - bi-annual retreats to share our successes together as a company
Monthly ReCharge subscription - we’ll cover the costs of products (ReCharge clients) you love up to $75/month
Equipment - we provide a laptop of your choice and equipment based upon the needs of your position