We’re looking for a product expert to manage our product development and release process. You’ll work closely with our CEO, designers, and engineering team to build a great product that over 20,000 creators use to earn a living.
- Work closely with the engineering team to schedule work, plan and organize product backlogs, attend team stand up and retro meetings.
- Work with customer success to ensure documentation is in place for new features and the support team is ready to answer tickets.
- Assist the marketing team with product-focused marketing to get the most adoption and new accounts from each new feature.
- Use data in Amplitude to determine success of a feature and plan product changes to improve specific metrics (e.g. trial to paid conversion rates).
- Manage the beta process for new features before a full rollout.
The right candidate should:
- Have extensive experience in product management at a SaaS company.
- Understand how to use metrics to determine the success of a release and make changes accordingly.
- Understand how to use great onboarding to drive more product engagement.
- Pay attention to details, enjoy schedules and roadmaps, and be very organized.
- Be a great writer to effectively communicate with the team and customers.
- Be autonomous, self-driven, and remote-disciplined to work effectively in a 100% remote company.
To apply: https://convertkit.workable.com/jobs/917277
ConvertKit is on a mission to help creators earn $1B using our SaaS email marketing platform. We are 100% independent, 100% remote and are growing rapidly.
We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we’re looking for people who have enthusiasm and belief in our mission, vision, and values to join our team.